Wednesday 28 March 2018

KISS

As in keep it simple, stupid!
                                         
The background was a happy accident when I was playing with my new Gel Press and Distress Oxides.  

I just smooched the oxides on the gel, spritzed with water and did a pick up onto mixed media paper.  I then stuck the paper onto a tag,

I loved it so much I didn't touch it for a week! And then my new IndigoBlu stamps arrived.  Well it'd have been rude not to....

I'd already fussy cut the bird for another project and he seemed to fit perfectly.

It's quite restrained for me but sometimes you just have to keep it simple.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what you know.....

Ages ago me and Emma Blake were having a discussion about how popular girls and faces have become in art journaling.  I said I didn't ...